We are a supplier of the device with the fully automated process for the correct atmospheric parameters in the interior. The room is fully equipped and CE certified.
Normobaric chamber is a place where the human body may oxygenate. It is a pressure chamber, made of steel in the shape of a cylinder, which may be used at the same time by several people. The chamber may consist of several rooms equipped in a manner enavling a whole-day stay. The pressure in the chamber is normobaric is approx. 1500 hPa. The chamber is equipped with an airlock which allows users to enter and exit at any time without the need to change the parameters inside the chamber, ensuring quick adaptation of human body to an elevated pressure. Inside, there are relaxation areas and other utilities (including a bathroom).
To oxygenate the body at the cellular level, the arterial blood must include not only the appropriate amount of oxygen but also carbon dioxide. Only then, these gases may act in synergy. The increased carbon dioxide content in the blood allows human cells to better absorb oxygen, facilitating the disconnection of oxygen from haemoglobin in the capillaries where it is most needed.
In the human body subjected to this method, oxygen is not only transferred through hemoglobin, but also dissolved in the blood plasma, and that has an effect. It perfectly stimulates the healing and repair of tissues, improves blood circulation, supports the body in the fight against infections and it is also bactericidal in activity and has a bacteriostatic effect. What’s important is that it also reduces tissue swelling and speeds up carbon monoxide elimination.
We call this normobar with a normocapnia. The carbon dioxide content in the air in the normobaric chamber is 0.7 to 1.9% (in the open air hypocapnia is present, because only 0.03% carbon dioxide is present). In addition, the atmosphere in the normobaric chamber is enriched with molecular hydrogen, which is 10 to 20 thousand times higher than outside – it is about 1%. Hydrogen slows down cell division and extends life. In addition, it is an extremely effective antioxidant which means it fights free radicals that directly contribute to the aging of all body cells. Scientific research shows that the treatment with the increased baric pressure causes the following positive results, among others:
- Reduces inflammation by supplying all cells with oxygen.
- Accelerates the development of new blood vessels.
- Stimulates epithelial regeneration.
- It has a stimulating effect on skin cells – fibroblasts. In this way, it stimulates the production of collagen and elastin, which provide skin elasticity.
- Vertraagt de veroudering van het lichaam.
- Significantly reduces the swelling of damaged tissues.
- Increases the activity of osteoblasts and osteoclasts – cells responsible for bone health.
- It improves the supply of nutrients, even to distant and hypoxic cells of the body.
- Increases the body’s physical and mental capacity and the ability to remember.
- It definitely improves the oxygenation of all body cells.
• Click here to download our information brochure
• Click here to read more about the research